Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving 2007





Today has been a wonderful day, especially when Chet spent the day going back and forth from Coy and I telling each of us how much he loves us. We basically spent a quiet calm day at home and I think Chet enjoyed having both of us here at the same time without having to rush off anywhere. At one point this afternoon, Chet looked at me and said, "Mom, this was the BEST Thanksgiving ever." Of course, that made my day, so I have to agree it ranks up in the Top 3 for me. I think that's all I want to say today, everything else I start to type makes me a bit too emotional and missing people. So, with that, I am soooooooo very thankful for everyone in my life, my family, me friends and those people that I don't know but work extremely hard to make sure my family and I are healthy and protected. As we go through the holidays, slow down and look around yourself, smile at all the things you have to be thankful for. Go out of your way to be kind and thoughtful and when life throws a little inconvenience your direction, shake it off, there are bigger and more important things in life. Oh, and I know those aren't exactly Thanksgiving pictures, but in a way they are, they make me smile and I am definitely thankful for each of them, my Mom, my Dad, Chetty and Coy. With Love, Marti

1 comment:

The Williams said...

Awww, this almost made me cry. I had only looked at the pictures before and finally read the post. So true my friend, so true! Love, Sue