
Wow, what started out as a way to keep our far away family and friends updated on Chet has to make them wonder what is going on. We've been horrible on updating this and I promise that we will try harder.
So many things have happened in the last few months, Chet turned 5, Coy and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary, Chet sang a solo in the school talent show - the only Pre-K kid to perform...imagine that. Chet flew on a plane and saw the beach....but, the one thing that remains consistent is how fast he's growing up, yet reminding us daily that he loves life. I can't explain how it feels when out of nowhere Chet comes up and says, "Mom, can I tell you something?" And, of course, I say yes, (not that I haven't attempted to say no just to get a reaction out of him) but after I say yes, he says, "I surrrrrre do love you!" At that moment, NOTHING else matters!
Coy and I try to remind ourselves often how lucky we are to have Chet and each other as well. The bottom line is, we definitely have the same stresses that everyone else has, but we have them together and you know what, "Life is Fun!" More on the simple things that make my life fun in another post....soon to follow....I promise! marti
No comments:
Post a Comment